Here’s 5 reasons I don’t get to develop games as much as I’d like to!
1. I have two sons that needs my attention all the time, a 1 year old and a 11 year old. Love them to bits!
2. The love of my life. Needs at least as much attention as my sons. And deserve it all!
3. My real job. Making games doesn’t necessarily earn you any money! So I have this other job to make a living.
4. The big old house I call a home doesn’t take care of it’s self.
5. This summer! We are at the moment experiencing the best summer in years! We are not used to seeing the sun this much, and the heat is crazy! Just have to enjoy it while it lasts!
Luckily I’m not in a rush!