It’s been a while since my last post, but I’ve also got a lot of work done!
3ounce has changed radically since it was released for Windows Store. The Things I have changed is:
- New Maze-generating code. Creates “better” Mazes now. Minor changes.
- New player control. Before I rotated the entire maze at input, while the player was always falling down. This was quite heavy to process when the Mazes got bigger.. So I changed my code, so now you change the direction of gravity instead, which has improved performance very much!
- New 3D models (Blender) added for levelcubes, pickups, goalmarker, obstacles ++
- New particle effects upon pickups, Death, and goal.
- New pickup and goal placement. Through the use of pathfinding algorithms (A*)
- Added obstacles around the Maze, With the possability to “die” (Move 4 steps back).
- Alot of other stuff
I’ve also tested my game on Android, and I’m working on testing it on iPhone (need to borrow a Mac).
Here running on PC, Nokia Lumia 930, Samsung Galaxy SIII and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
Here’s some recent screenshots of the game (Some things has already changed from this version):