Progress on Battle Maze has been really slow for quite a while, but not as slow as the updates on this site. I’ve gotten sidetracked by alot of other projects, and personal stuff. Projects I’ve been working on is updates to 3ounce and other apps I’ve made, and I started working on a new game that I probably will never finish. But I’m now back to working on Battle Maze again, and progressing slowly. I’ve decided to use the new UNET Networking API introduced in Unity 5.1 for network games in Battle Maze. So far it seems quite simple to set up, and things are actually working. Documentation of the new API is a little lacking at the moment though so I have to google-hunt a lot to find solutions for simple problems that pop up. But it’s getting there.. I think! I’ve changed alot of the way the game plays lately so I’ll come back with some screenshots and maybe videos soon!